Benefits of Using Villaridge Pet Sitters
Benefits for your pet
- Your pet remains at home where they are safe and happy.
- He’ll follow his customary diet and exercise routine and medical treatments.
- She’ll be free of exposure to illnesses or parasites from other animals.
- He won’t be traumatized (or sick) by travel in a car or an unfamiliar environment.
- She’ll receive the unconditional love and personal attention of a Villaridge Pet Sitter.
Benefits for you
- The convenience of NOT having to transport your pet.
- No imposing on friends, or family members (who might forget).
- Your home is made secure by the crime deterrent measures practiced by a professional pet sitter.
- The peace of mind of knowing your pet is in capable and caring hands while you are away.
- Special services provided by Villaridge Pet Sitters (like mail pick up and plant watering.)
This was our first time ever using a professional pet sitting service. We have a Bichon that is almost one year old. My husband commutes to the area for work and our primary residence is in NC.
I had travelled with him that week. We wanted to do some sightseeing in the area for our anniversary on the weekend. We heard about Villaridge through one of his coworkers. We were surprised how they were able to assist us with short notice and were very patient as we worked out some logistical issues.
Our bichon, Beaufort, was very calm and happy when we returned and we could tell he was well cared for by Lucy. We spoke and emailed with Lucy, and she was thorough and we could tell she was committed to her work with the human and canine clients alike.
Rhoda and Sarah were very efficient, helpful and flexible in getting our paperwork done the night before so we could get started the following day, and made some very positive gestures of goodwill. We will definitely use Villaridge Pet Sitters next time we have a need! And I hope we can have Lucy even though I’m sure your others sitters are good too.Jaleh