About Villaridge Pet Sitters
The Owners & Staff
In 2005, when Villaridge Pet Care was offered for sale, Rhoda Otero and Sarah Parkinson decided to purchase the business together. They already worked for Villaridge Pet Care and had good, ongoing relationships with established clients. They wanted to keep the existing clients happy, give the pets high quality care, and build the business for the future. Now, after more than five years, Villaridge Pet Sitters continues to grow with a greatly expanded client list and a dedicated staff of pet lovers.
Both Sarah and Rhoda are pet owners and agree on the kind of high quality and loving service they provide for their clients.
Sarah, Rhoda, and the members of the Villaridge staff care for each pet as if it were their own. They are extremely detail oriented and safety conscious and maintain excellent communication with their clients. Villaridge clients can relax while they are away, knowing that their pets are loved and well cared for by people who truly love their work.
Villaridge Pet Sitters References
- Licensed in Virginia.
- Bonded and insured with Pet Sitter Associates, LLC.
- Personalized and flexible.
- Member of Pet Sitters International.
- Member of Northern Virginia Professional Pet Sitters Network.
- Committed to excellence in pet sitting. All potential pet sitters must pass a Criminal background check and rigorous reference checking.
- Please see our policies and procedures for more information.